Pfeiffer University provides Microsoft Office 365 application licenses to its employees and students for their use during their tenure as the institution.
Students and faculty use Blackboard Learn for our online curriculum delivery platform.
Students are provided access to their financial aid records through our Falcon Financial Aid Portal.
The my.Pfeiffer Portal allows students to access their records held by all other administrative offices at the University.
- The Business Office - Student accounts for tuition, room and board, fines and fees
- The Business Office has partnered with CashNet for third-party electronic payment processing
- You will see 'Go to CashNet' links embedded in the Student Accounts portlet to access your CashNet account
- The Office of the Registrar - Course enrollments, transcripts and grades, major/minor elections, official name changes
- The Office of Student Development - Room assignments and meal plan elections
Pfeiffer University uses PaperCut to allow students and employees to manage their printing needs with our networked fleet of Ricoh color/b&W printers.
The Gustavus Adolphus Pfeiffer Library provides students online access to a wealth of library resources.
Residential students living on our Misenheimer Campus are provided streaming services for local TV and cable channels through SpectrumU.
All of these applications -- and others -- are accessed through our Single-Sign-On (SSO) platform. Newly accepted candidates will receive notification to set up your SSO profile via an email to their personal email address on file with our Office of Admissions. Please use a laptop or desktop computer to create this SSO profile, as there are pop-ups and screens that do not render properly on mobile devices. Pfeiffer SSO Site